introblog


It's not that I've created a new world wonder here, it's just a new blog.

To make sure to confuse you as much as possible I've hidden the blog so now you will have to
click here or press tab to change tabs.

I made some great photos of Enkhuizen a 650 year old city in the Netherlands. Hope you like the photo blog.

Sign up for my yearly newsletter here or here.

If you want to talk ask or contact me for anything else just go ahead and email me.

Succes stories:

that's blog is so annoying! it bugs the crap out of me! lol Yeah, but that is
the nastiest looking
site in the work!

by some one

You wouldn't
expect to make
anything off it

by some one

the design is horrible
and it's over 50% advert
with no content at all
by some one

introblog

ShortFull

  B  be a yahoo groupie  be a yahoo groupie  be a yahoo groupie  be a yahoo groupie  link
0 comments post a comment

It's just like google only yahoo is 10 years behind and google about 15. They do allow a group description in HTML to happen but the tools to customize the whole thing only make me sad.


introblog

ShortFull

  B   be a yahoo groupie  be a yahoo groupie  be a yahoo groupie  link
0 comments post a comment

It's just like google only yahoo is 10 years behind and google about 15. They do allow a group description in HTML to happen but the tools to customize the whole thing only make me sad.